STREAMSTORE is a research project that aims to fully support highly elastic, scalable, and fault-tolerant
stateful stream-processing systems, through the evolution of the elasticity, predictability, and availability of scalable
data store technology beyond the state of the art.
STREAMSTORE's targeted scientific breakthrough is to deliver a highly elastic (rapidly scalable) stream-processing system, fully coordinated with a state-of-the-art elastic scalable data store, and optimized for emerging micro-server architectures.
- Our paper titled Efficient Processing of High-Volume Tick Data with Apache Flink for the DEBS 2022 Grand Challenge by Stefanos Kalogerakis, Antonis Papaioannou and Kostas Magoutis, presented by Antonis Papaioannou at the ACM DEBS'22 Grand Challenge track, June 27-30, 2022, Copenhagen, Denmark, received the DEBS'22 Grand Challenge Audience Award !
- Our poster STREAMSTORE: Aligning Stream Processing Systems with Externally-Managed State presented by Antonis Papaioannou received the Best Poster Award in EuroSys'22 !
- The paper “Amoeba: Aligning Stream Processing Operators with Externally-Managed State” by Antonis Papaioannou and Kostas Magoutis was accepted for publication at the 14th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Utility and Cloud Computing (UCC 2021), December 6-9, Leicester, UK
- The paper "Addressing the read-performance impact of reconfigurations in replicated key-value stores" was accepted for publication in an upcoming issue of IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems
- The poster and extended abstract titled “The Case for Better Integrating Scalable Data Stores and Stream-Processing Systems” by A. Papaioannou, C. Zeginis and K. Magoutis was presented by Antonis Papaioannou at the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Cluster Computing (CLUSTER 2020) on September 15, 2020 (held online, originally scheduled for Kobe, Japan)
- STREAMSTORE is looking to hire exceptional students and researchers at all levels, please get in touch with us!
- STREAMSTORE started January 2020 and will run for 42 months.
STREAMSTORE is supported by the Hellenic Foundation for Research and Innovation (HFRI) through a faculty grant (Grant ID: HFRI-FM17-1998).